Friday, March 1, 2013

150 Most Common First Names for College Football Players

Recently, the question of whether any college football players were named Frank came up.  As it turns out, between 2005 and 2012 there were 118 Franks on college football rosters.

The top 25 most common names account for 25% of all college football players.  The remaining 8679 names make up the other 75%.  Frank was the 123rd most common name.

The Top 150 in this viz account for almost 60% of college football player first names.

No comments:

Post a Comment